Part-Time Product Advisor
Part-Time Product Advisor - Evenings and Weekends
Georgetown Kia in Georgetown is currently seeking experienced Part-Time Product Advisors to complement our existing sales team!
In this exciting role, you will:
- Provide high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
- Understand how to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Thoroughly explain vehicle performance, specifications, and benefits to clients
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets, as established by management
To ensure your success, Georgetown Kia will:
- Provide the tools and environment to ensure you excel in every aspect of your professional life
- Support our sales team by providing significant advertising support to generate traffic
- Provide training and mentoring from the best in the industry
- Offer you a competitive compensation plan of $15.00/per hour
Coming from a strong sales background, you will be required to:
- Possess an OMVIC and valid Ontario G class driver's license
- Have the ability to use social media as a resource to promote yourself and the dealership
- Have a passion for customer service along with the energy and enthusiasm to be part of our winning sales team
- Have excellent verbal communication with a pleasant demeanor
- Work weekends and evenings
Car Nation Canada Mission Statement: At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You'll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA.
Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer! You cannot afford to miss this opportunity! Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!!